1. What’s your business idea?
2. How does your idea address a need?
3. What model suits you best?
4. What’s so different about what you offer?
5. How big is the market and how big will you grow?
6. What’s your role going to be?
7. Who’s on your team?
8. How will customers buy from you, and how much will they pay?
9. How much money do you need, and how much will you make?
10. Where’s the startup money coming from?
11. How will you measure success?
12. What are your key milestones?
Don’t forget to read our content on business plans.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 16th, 2007 at 5:29 pm and is filed under Uncategorized, Starting A Business. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
IMPORTANT: We are open, offering a 20% discount and we have resources for small businesses to get help with Covid19!