1. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
2. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
3. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
4. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
5. The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
6. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
7. When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.
8. In order to be an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must above all be a sheep oneself.
9. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
10. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
~Albert Einstein[activecampaign form=3]
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2008 at 12:50 pm and is filed under Business Quotes, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.